Monday, November 29, 2010

To All the Faithful Followers

Good morning to those who read this blog. This is Alex (Brenda's middle son for those of you I do not know). I hope that all of you are enjoying the posts. I know that I am. I just thought I would make a request. Brenda Bear (that's what I call her) and Lan Lan sound like they are doing amazing. However, they will be over there until the 9th, and I'm sure that it gets tiring from time to time. Support from home always help to keep spirits up however. Therefore, I would just ask that you send them an email from time to time. Brenda Bear is very diligent in checking the emails and I have been in constant contact with her since she left. The email address is goingtochina9@hotmail.com. Just send her a quick message letting her know how nice it has been following her blog, askign questions or letting her know how much we miss her and how great Lan Lan looks in the pictures. That should do the trick until we get them back home. Thanks again, and have a great day!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment