Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ALMOST!

WOW in less than two days while everyone is eating turkey, I will be on my way to the other side of the would be to make a sweet little girl our daughter! I will arrive in Hong Kong on Friday afternoon and spend time there until early Sunday afternoon. Once I arrive at my hotel in Nanchang, the orphanage Director will bring Sarah to me. The adoption will be final on Monday! It is such a blessing to know that she will meet me in a quiet setting. We will spend the next 5 days completing a few steps in the process, getting to know each other and resting. Pray for her heart to trust and heal. The last week of our trip we will spend in Guangzhou where the US Consulate is located. We will complete the final steps in the process, she will get a medical exam, and finally her visa! We will fly to Hong Kong on the 9th, spend the night there and head on over to the good old USA on December 10th. We have a direct flight so Ron and Manon will be waiting for us when we land. They get to have their Gotcha Day with Sarah in the airport! After a short drive we should be home before dark on the 10th! Sounds simple doesn't it! I am praying and trusting that all will go as it should. Thank you for following along. I think it will get a little more exciting around here very soon! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and treasure those you love!
The picture I have posted is of the treasures in my life that are waiting for my newest treasure to join them. she has no idea how much fun she is about to have with her big brothers and her silly little sister! I can not wait to get them all together!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I look forward to following your journey!
    Kristen (from the Suzhou SWI yahoo group)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to follow along Brenda, wish I was going too...soon enough...

    ReplyDelete