Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lan Lan woke up.

Lan Lan got up around 7am. We got dressed and went to breakfast. She looks quiet in the pictures but she is doing great. I think she is tired of the camera! She ate well at breakfast. Mostly Chinese food but did try banana bread and seemed to like it. She ate the banana bread with a fork! She does very well with the chop sticks though! She continues to repeat a lot of what I say and is picking up words quick. We are going to play in our room while we wait for our guide to come do paperwork and money stuff. At 2pm we go to the notary office and complete the adoption. After that we go to Walmart. We don't need too much but I thought we would look around for some Chinese books for her. She is starting to show me things in her backpack. There is a little note in her coat pocket I want the guide to read to me. We might walk around later this afternoon. Oh, I met a mom at breakfast that just received a 10 month old from Sarah's orphanage and she met Sarah before me since they delivered the babies first. She said the baby is pretty sad but okay. So far I have seen 3-4 10 month old tiny babies. I mean tiny! That's all for now.






































No comments:

Post a Comment